Saturday, April 21, 2007

FOOD FOOD FOOD!


I REALLY LIKE EATING!!! Frankly, its not as great as playing is, but if I've got a little time on my paws I LIKE TO EAT.

Luckily, I've been eating all human food since I was a pup of 10 weeks, so I don't need to worry about the pet food recall.

This morning Mom kinda' ran out. I mean, I had a nice breakfast, but I was STILL HUNGRY! Especially when I saw what she was eating.



Blueberries and oatmeal and her home-made yogurt! oh wow! I like her yogurt best, it's thick and creamy (even if she does keep insisting its 2% and not cream) and it doesn't have that sour taste that the stuff she gets at the market has. Thats not so bad for her, she adds sugar. But she won't let me have sugar.

I was very nice, I just sat and looked sad and licked my bowl cleaner than clean. Then I stretched and showed her that I'm thin and not a bit of fat on me! Finally she looked at her bowl and then at me, and put some in a bowl for me! HURRAH! She added a little more yogurt (yummy yummy yummy) to balance the protein, she said, and gave it to me!!!

IT'S GOOD TO BE A DOG!!!

6 comments:

Toby said...

Hi Jake!~

So when are we getting together to sniff butts?? I'm def. in!!

I love yogurt too! I get some on my breakfast every morning. Have you tried it frozen?? Really yummy for hot summer days!~

Luv,
Tobes

DogMom said...

Hi Jake! We're Gomer and Opie at DogsAyeView! We're glad you stopped by our blog and left a message for Dr. Kate. She's really sad about Spidey.

We thought we'd come visit your blog since you visited ours. We like it a lot. Wanna trade links?

We don't get people food. But dogmom makes her own yogurt, too!

Are you in the U.S.?
Wuf Ya!

Athena Meena said...

Hie Jake,

Wow! Blueberries, oatmeal, yogurt...
That's sooo yummy.

My normal diet is Eagle Pack dry food.

My prefered diet - pizza, all types of bread and number 1 ranking is Steak n Eggs.

But I don't always get the latter.

Athena.

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We wish we could eat human food.

Our mom gives us this fish food cause Jake has allergies but once in a while she will give us some of hers. Which is most of the time cause we beg with cute eyes and she gives in and gives us some.

We hope our mom buys yoghurt soon cause it looks YUMMY!

cattyb*tch said...

I'm onto you. I and my second in command have tracked you to this website. Know that you will be watched. Cats rule and dogs drool!!!

The Jakester said...

hey cattyb*tch! Come on it - but this time, HOLD STILL! you sure can run fast! I coulda' caught u, but my human wouldn't let go of my leash. I bet you'd be fun to play with!