Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rain and SCREAMING!


I don't know what the deal is, but when my mom starts screaming I'm telling you, I'm out of that room like a flash! Reality check: she's big, I'm not, if somethings got HER scared I'm gonna be the first one out of the door! She started throwing paper off her desk onto the floor, next thing she's grabbing her shoe and smashing it down over and over again on the desk, screaming about spiders.

I don't know what a spider is, but I sure don't want to find out.

And if it isn't bad enough to have mom screaming and scaring me, it's RAINING and that means no playing in the park today.

I am NOT a happy puppy.

2 comments:

Toby said...

Hi Jake!~

Thanks for coming by my blog. Sorry to hear about the weather. I totally know how much it sucks when it rains!!

As for spiders...my mommy freaks out too. I on the other hand like to follow them and try to eat them. That grosses Mommy out ever more!~ LOL.

Tobes

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Jake.

Nice to see you on my blog!

Me? I like spiders. You should try one sometime. They're fun to stalk and kill and eat.

You're cute. The woman really like doggies but I must admit that I'm a little wary of them.

love, Pearl