Friday, August 31, 2007

hoooooo - BOY!

Sorry I've been gone so long, fans - there's been a whole lot of barkin' going on in every direction and I'm as worn out as a three-legged dog trying to herd a bunch of pole cats!

FIRST I want to share a photo of my girlfriend, Sammie - oh my oh my! Will you look at that pretty girl SMILE! No, you can NOT have her address! She's MINE.













Here I am flickin my tongue at her, trying to tempt her to come on up and snuggle.













But not my baby. She's as pure and demure as a little hottie can be. She just looks away in embarrassment.













Now HERE is a girl I could take home to Mama!

2 comments:

the many Bs said...

Hey Jakie! Your g-friend is very sweet and you are a cutie pie also! It's nice to get to sniff you!

Kerrio said...

Hey Jakester - your girlfriend sure has a HUGE smile.

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co